Friday, October 19, 2012

Stays in London?

I woke up to a strange feeling, Richie was no longer next to me, but I knew I wasn't alone.

Then I felt something wet and soft swipe over my still sensitive skin. I looked down and noticed my knees were up and a warm breath between my legs, then his tongue again. I squirmed at his tongue swiped over my clit but his hands grabbed my hips and held me still.

His tongue started with long strokes but soon I felt his tongue push inside me, licking up all the juices. "Richie." I moaned for the so manieth time.

He held me steady and went faster, circling his tongue around my clit, wanting to make me cum, I didn't disappoint and he didn't either, a few minutes later my hands were in his hair, pulling him down even closer, wanting more of his tongue and lips around me, he sucked hard and I exploded with my orgasm.

He lapped up all the juices again before he kissed my clit and moved up from under the sheet, over me.

"Morning." He said hoarse.
His voice sounded horrible in comparison to the night before. "Good morning." I said back.
"How did you -- " He wanted to ask but the rest of the words got lost.
"Fine, how about you? Are you okay?" I asked worried, had he damaged his voice the night before? Before he could answer, I added "Wanna see if I can make it better?"
He smiled but didn't say anything.

I reached up to kiss him, then pushed him back to make him move to his back.

When he did, I got on top of him, sitting on his pelvis and leaning over to kiss him, doing the same as he did the night before, I kissed his lips and moved lower to his neck, kissing every part of his skin. I could feel trembles as he groaned.

I kissed his neck and shoulders, down to his chest and licking his nipples when I felt his dick jump against my ass. He really didn't tire out.

I reached behind me and wrapped my hand around him, starting to stroke up and down, I watched his face relax into the pillows and his eyes close.

For a second I let go and moved away to get a better reach.

I leaned in as I started stroking him again, I had almost done everything in the last 12 hours, I couldn't miss out on this too. I moved my hand down and my lips closer, softly I kissed him before taking him in my mouth, I sucked and moved lower.

His hands reached into my hair and guided my motions, up and down on his dick, I sucked with every motion, making him even harder in my mouth.

"Gonna--" He said hoarse again.

I moved down again and sucked hard as I moved back, the second time his sperm shot inside my mouth, I did my best to swallow it all, amazed at how much it actually was.

When I was sure I had everything cleaning up, I bent down again and started kissing the skin around his dick, then his balls, carefully sucking on them.

His dick was almost instantly hard again, but that didn't stop me, I didn't stop until he handed me another condom.

I sat back up and opened it, rolling the condom down over his dick.

I straddled him and carefully slid down over him, resting my hands on his chest for balance when I started moving up and down.

His hand moved to my center and I felt his thumb making slow circles around my clit.

I rocked harder against him, speeding up the tempo, wanting to find my own release and his as I did. His thumb started rubbing faster too.

"Richie!" I screamed again as I came on top of him, still making my hips move against his. Soon enough I could feel his hips buck up against me, pushing deeper inside me, his thumb still stroking my over sensitive clit.

He bucked again and I started moving up and down on him, riding him, coming down on every push he made.

His thumb was driving me mad and as he came while I watched his glorious face, he made me cum again too. His sex faces looked exactly the same as his guitar faces.

I let him slip out of me and lied down on top of him.

"Does that make you feel better?" I asked.
He smiled satisfied and nodded.
I reached in to kiss him, then turned to see what time it was.

When I read the clock, I felt incredibly sad, I had to go, I had afternoon classes I couldn't risk missing.

I didn't want to leave, these past hours had been amazing and I didn't want it to end.

I had imagined one wild night with him but I hadn't imagined to leave him the next morning and I really didn't want to leave him now.

"What's wrong?" His voice sounded terrible.
"I have to go." I said sadly.
"Why?"
"I have class and I can't miss it, they're really important subjects and you need a doctor's note to be absent."
I think I saw disappointment in his eyes too but he nodded.

He helped me find my clothes and we got dressed again, then I remembered something. "I didn't get a t-shirt from merchandise." I said a little disappointed, I always got a t-shirt, then wore it for days after the concert.

He smiled at me and found his phone to start typing something, he put it away in his jeans pocket and walked over to the mini-fridge in the corner of the room. He got two bottles of water out and handed one to me, he drank almost half of it.

"Too bad you have to leave, I had a great time." He said a little less hoarse now.
"So did I, this was amazing." I said.
"All good things come to an end." He half joked.
"I guess they do." I sighed.

I wanted to continue but there was a knock at the door. Richie opened it and accepted a plastic bag, he thanked the person and closed the door again.

Then walked back over to me, giving me the plastic bag, I opened it and looked inside. Every possible piece of merchandise.

"Really?" I asked a bit surprised.
"Of course."
"Thanks." I reached in to hug him, then gave him one last kiss. "I better go." I said.

But he pulled me back, holding his hand behind my head to pull my back for another kiss, more passionate and deeper than the kiss I had given him.

His hand lingered over my neck and shoulder, I tensed when it hurt.

"Sorry," he said, "you got a souvenir for a few days." Carefully he stroked the skin that hurt again.
I couldn't see what it was but I was pretty sure.

"Thank you." I said again.

"Have fun at class." He said as we walked to the door.
I smiled, like I could concentrate today anyway. "Take care of yourself." I said, hoping his voice wasn't too damaged.
He smiled and nodded, then opened the door.
"Bye." I said and left.

3 comments:

  1. That was really sweet of Richie to give her such all the free merchandise. Now will they see each other again before he leaves London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will cross paths again!!Can't wait to see what happens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the end? I do hope not

    ReplyDelete